Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: I have a suggestion

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    It will not let me view the threads in the Old Timer's Forum at this moment.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by 89bluedevil View Post
    It will not let me view the threads in the Old Timer's Forum at this moment.
    Thank you for the feedback--that's the way I thought it was. No need for passwords then, IMO.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Will we receive some kind of notice if our requests are accepted or denied? I can't access any of the other forums yet and was just wondering. (Yeah, I'm impatient.)
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Thanks Cane those were the answers I was looking for regarding old timers forum and thanks for all the hard work.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    the reason for passwords for speciality forums would be a family computer. a husband and wife and child all share a PC. do we want the women looking into the mens forum or a child in the old timers? how about the guys taking a peek into the womens forum? that was the reason I suggested it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    the reason for passwords for speciality forums would be a family computer. a husband and wife and child all share a PC. do we want the women looking into the mens forum or a child in the old timers? how about the guys taking a peek into the womens forum? that was the reason I suggested it.
    As respectfully as I can say this--that's not our responsibility.

    If you want password protection, set up different log-in ID's for you, your wife, and your child. Set your own permissions and passwords per user. Don't allow saved passwords on your log-in to be saved on your wife/child's log-in. That's personal computer stuff that you can handle on your own, w/o us having to set up passwords for every member to remember everytime they log into a particular board.

    I do not mean to offend by saying that, but that's my viewpoint on it.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by ms pemberley View Post
    Will we receive some kind of notice if our requests are accepted or denied? I can't access any of the other forums yet and was just wondering. (Yeah, I'm impatient.)
    As we add users, we'll make a post in each thread listing those users allowed access. You can keep an eye out for that post per request thread.

    If requests are denied, we'll make an effort via PM to let those users who were denied access know why they were denied access. In the end though, all decisions will be made by admin/mods and those who are denied access can feel free to PM and discuss--but it's our decision ultimately.

    Keep in mind that those are "request" threads. All those do is lets the admin/mods that you want access to those boards. It's up to us to review and act upon those requests as we go through this process.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Can I join the womens forum? I like talking to women.
    GO VOLS

  9. #19
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    Can I join the womens forum? I like talking to women.
    Request denied.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I have a suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by coeburncane View Post
    request denied. :d
    lol
    GO VOLS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •